TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Company: Clean Label B.V. established in Amsterdam-Duivendrecht under Chamber of Commerce no. 78672996
- Customer: the person with whom an agreement has been entered into.
- Parties: Clean Label & customer.
- Consumer: a customer who is also an individual and who acts as a private person.
- Brand names: UV Box & Clean Label.
Applicability of general terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Clean Label.
- Parties can only deviate from these terms and conditions if they have explicitly agreed to do so in writing.
- The parties explicitly exclude the applicability of additional and / or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or third parties.
- All prices that UV Box uses are in euros, are inclusive of VAT and include any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel, shipping or transport costs, unless explicitly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
2. All prices that Clean Label uses are in euros, are exclusive of VAT and include any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel, shipping or transport costs, unless explicitly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
- All prices that Clean Label uses for its products or services, on its website or that are otherwise announced, can change at any time.
- Increases in the prices of products or parts thereof, which Clean Label could not foresee at the time of making the offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
- The consumer has the right to dissolve an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in paragraph 3, unless the increase is the result of a statutory regulation.
Consequences not paying on time
- If the customer does not pay within the agreed term, Clean Label is entitled to charge an interest of 1% per month from the day that the customer is in default, whereby part of a month is counted as a whole month.
- If the customer is in default, he will also owe Clean Label extrajudicial collection costs and any compensation.
- The collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs.
- If the customer does not pay on time, Clean Label may suspend its obligations until the customer has fulfilled his payment obligation.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, seizure or moratorium on the part of the customer, the claims of Clean Label on the customer are immediately due and payable.
- All products that Clean Label leases or rents remain fully in the possession of Clean Label at all times. In the event of bankruptcy, it is also mandatory to inform Clean Label.
- The trustee is under no circumstances entitled to keep the Clean Label products in possession, unless otherwise agreed in writing, before the bankruptcy date by the Client.
Right of Complaint
- As soon as the customer is in default, Clean Label is entitled to invoke the right of complaint with regard to the unpaid products delivered to the customer.
2 Clean Label invokes the right of complaint by means of a written or electronic communication.
- As soon as the customer has been informed of the invoked right of complaint, the customer must immediately return the products to which this right relates to Clean Label, unless the parties make other agreements about this.
- The costs for the return of the products are at the expense of the customer.